Thanksgiving-week Camp for ages 6 - 12
Thanksgiving daycamp will run Monday – Tuesday, November 23 - 24, from 8:30 – 3:30pm, for school age children 6 – 12. We have received permission to run our childcare day camp on site.
Campers must sign up for both days and follow our strict safety protocols which include the wearing of masks, temperature checks, frequent hand washing, and social distancing. Campers will spend the day with activities in dance, visual arts, storytelling, and more. While there will be a focus on organized activities for the group, children are also free to bring a book if they would prefer an alternative to some activities.
Masks will come off during lunch time and at snack time while listening to stories read aloud by Pamela. (We're being thoughtful about not talking while masks are off!)
Campers must be registered by Saturday, November 14 in order to participate. Please note that camp enrollment is limited to 9 campers per week and that camp may be canceled if we do not have a minimum of 4 campers enrolled. For more information, or to register, please email us at Office@trokanski.com or call us at 530-756-3949.
Cost for the two days: $100, includes art supplies. (Each camper will have an individual bin of supplies for use during the two days)
Additional Covid-19 Safety Protocols for our After-School-Care Participants
In addition to the Covid-19 policies that we are using for all of our classes (some of which are listed below just to make sure that everyone is aware of them), we will also be doing:
1) Instead of our usual enrollment that might include up to 20 campers, we are limiting enrollment to a maximum of 9 participants per class. That will allow us to maintain appropriate distances at all times. Temperature checks will happen at the door, every afternoon. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will need to go home.
2) Masks will be required at all times, with the exception of drinking water.
3) All of our regular class procedures will be in place during the structured class activities, including masks, physical distancing, out door hand washing station, use of hand sanitizer, etc.
4) Each participant will get a personal basket for the week, that will hold their art supplies and will not be shared with other students as we would usually do. Their personal folders, (Campers get to design a folder with their name on it where they keep all of their drawings for the week) At the end of the week, staff will wipe down all of the baskets, markers, crayons, etc. with disinfecting wipes and they will be left out to dry over the weekend. Staff will hand out drawing paper individually.
5) Some afternoons, weather permitting, may include some outdoor activities.
6) Campers will be required to bring their own water bottles as we will not be allowing anyone to use the water fountains at the studio. (We will be suggesting a minimum of 1-2, depending on size, for the afternoon)
7) Staff will be wiping down the bathroom stalls after usage.
8) For students who like to read or do homework, we encourage the bringing of books from home as we are not currently putting books out for students to share.
9) Each camper should bring a bag or backpack that can hold all of their personal items.
10) All campers/parents of camper must have signed the Covid-19 agreement regarding compliance with our safety protocols.