After-School-Care Camps for ages 6 - 12
After-school Care Camps are allowed on site as after school daycare for parents and will run Monday – Fridays, from 2:30 – 5:30pm, for school age children 6 – 12.
Campers must sign up for the week and follow our strict safety protocols which include the wearing of masks, temperature checks, frequent hand washing, and social distancing. Campers will spend the afternoon with activities in dance, visual arts, storytelling, and more. While there will be a focus on organized activities for the group, children are also free to bring a book and read or work on homework if they would prefer.
Campers must be registered by the Thursday of the preceding week in order to participate. Please note that camp enrollment is limited to 9 campers per week and that camp may be canceled if we do not have a minimum of 4 campers enrolled. For more information, or to register, please email us at Office@trokanski.com or call us at 530-756-3949.
Cost per week: $125, includes art supplies. (Each camper will have an individual bin of supplies for use during the week) For children who are registered for four or more weeks, there will be a 10% discount at time of registration. Please note that the 10% discount is not retroactive but applies only to those signing up for four or more classes at the same time.
Week 1: August 31 - September 4
Week 2: September 8 - September 11 (Because we are closed on Labor Day, 8/7, the cost for this week is $100.00
Week 3: September 14 - September 18
Week 4: September 21 - September 25
Week 5: September 28 - October 2
Week 6: October 5 - October 9
Week 7: October 12 - October 16
Week 8: October 19 - October 23
Additional Covid-19 Safety Protocols for our After-School-Care Participants
In addition to the Covid-19 policies that we are using for all of our classes (some of which are listed below just to make sure that everyone is aware of them), we will also be doing:
1) Instead of our usual enrollment that might include up to 20 campers, we are limiting enrollment to a maximum of 9 participants per class. That will allow us to maintain appropriate distances at all times. Temperature checks will happen at the door, every afternoon. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will need to go home.
2) Masks will be required at all times, with the exception of drinking water.
3) All of our regular class procedures will be in place during the structured class activities, including masks, physical distancing, out door hand washing station, use of hand sanitizer, etc.
4) Each participant will get a personal basket for the week, that will hold their art supplies and will not be shared with other students as we would usually do. Their personal folders, (Campers get to design a folder with their name on it where they keep all of their drawings for the week) At the end of the week, staff will wipe down all of the baskets, markers, crayons, etc. with disinfecting wipes and they will be left out to dry over the weekend. Staff will hand out drawing paper individually.
5) Some afternoons, weather permitting, may include some outdoor activities.
6) Campers will be required to bring their own water bottles as we will not be allowing anyone to use the water fountains at the studio. (We will be suggesting a minimum of 1-2, depending on size, for the afternoon)
7) Staff will be wiping down the bathroom stalls after usage.
8) For students who like to read or do homework, we encourage the bringing of books from home as we are not currently putting books out for students to share.
9) Each camper should bring a bag or backpack that can hold all of their personal items.
10) All campers/parents of camper must have signed the Covid-19 agreement regarding compliance with our safety protocols.